visit

mardi 31 mai 2016

Mindfulness Is the Key to Tuning Into Our Body

To eat, of course, we must be able to settle into the natural instincts of our body. Really it means listening to our bodies so that we can hear what he says. This allows us to eat only physical need when we are really hungry.

However, what I found is that several of my clients struggle to listen to their bodies, because there is too much negativity or "talk" is going on in their heads. This can be a number of reasons such as:

· Past experience

· Other ideas / opinions / comments

· Do not trust

· Not quiet enough to hear time.

· They have bad habits over time.

The two ways I have found to be successful in combating this negativity are:

1. Claims

2. Meditation

With statements we replace negative thoughts with positive affirmations. When repeated often enough, we start to believe in them and take positive action. Large claims are those that begin with "I am ..." This tells the brain that actually does what it says it is much more effective than "I ..." or "I want ..." which can never It will happen. It is important to say that these regularly to become a positive habit. Start early in the morning to wake up and finish them as you go to sleep. These are also the major indexes to remind you to do so. I also encourage you to see some of your thoughts throughout the day. If the negative of your positive affirmations to change your thinking at this time.

the practice of mindfulness meditation or you can direct your attention to the present moment. My experience over the years is that I'm calmer and when I have to make a decision on the strength of a "pause" appears to allow think about what I do instead of reacting automatically or usually form negative. Many of us have taken the habit of eating for emotional reasons, such as stress. If we are calmer we can make a different choice.

Attention is the absolute key to listen to our bodies. We are able to apply at any time, "What do I really need?" Often there is no food at all. We can only be tired or thirsty or require stimulation or movement. Being aware allows us to make the right choice at the time rather than automatically go in the default mode, such as eating under stress...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire